technoactual.com (hereinafter TA) respects the legitimate rights of copyright owners, expects its users to do the same, and has adopted an efficient notice and removal procedure as required by the DMCA and described in this document. If you believe that your work has been copied and made accessible on TA in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow the instructions on how to contact us to report a possible copyright infringement.
Content owners must understand that by removing a TA ad, they will not remove the actual source content from the third-party site. Content owners should contact the hosting site for such information for removal.
If you are the copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or any exclusive rights under copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement Copyright, report your infringement notice to TA by providing the following designated information to TA’s designated copyright agent:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if there are multiple works, a representative list of the works. Please note that you will be responsible for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a file infringes your copyright.
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing and sufficient information to establish where you are on the website, the information of which must include the full URL associated with each file, image or video. To remove files from the TA index, we require a precise means of identifying potentially offending files.
- Your address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
The TA Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claims of copyright infringement can contact the following: Copyright Agent firstname.lastname@example.org