Ever since the inclusion of the Windows store in the Windows devices, specifically in your PCs, the ability for you to download certain apps, no matter if they are utility apps or simple or simple games, was made not only made incredibly easier to do it, but also easier to find a secure options so you won’t have to download something from a page that you might bring you some virus. In this post I will show you the best apps for windows easy to download.
So what we are going to do now is show you some of the apps that we think everyone should know about, and really consider having on their Windows devices. All of them will be available on the Windows Store, and all are from different categories.
How to download one of this apps
Like it was previously mentioned above all of this will be available in the Windows Store, and perhaps if you are not familiar with this platform, you might not know exactly what to do to download these apps. It’s very simple you just have to follow this simple instructions:
What you first have to make sure is to have your Microsoft account, since you will need it to complete the download. All you have to do is get into the Windows Store, look for the name of the app that you have decided to download on the search bar and once you get the results click on the one you want and simply click on the download button, if the app is free, it’s just that simple.
5 best apps for windows
- Office 365: If you’ve ever used Word or PowerPoint, you are already familiar with this platform. This platform is paid via subscription, you have to pay around $10 dollars a mon You will get every office platform available in the package and you will also get 1TB of OneDrive storage space and you will get the Office suite for free. This is the best app to create new documents and projects. And the best part is that it can be used for work, or you can just use it to write and create very personal things.
- Spotify Music: This is app is not a completely free service, but you can still enjoy most of it without having to pay anything, but you need to remember that you won’t be able to get every special feature available, like the removal of the ads in the platform, but if you choose to pay $10 dollars a month to get things like that and get some other features. And you can even download it on your phone so you will be able to listen to music wherever you are, as long as you have internet connection.
- Microsoft To-Do: This is a platform where you can create your to-do lists, and divide them and add a completion date. And there’s a special feature called ‘My Day’ that will analyze the importance of the tasks in the list and recommend the one that it thinks it’s important, like this making sure that even if you do not complete the list that day, you will do the most urgent things in there, and it will keep doing that every day until the list is completed. It’s also completely free, so that’s always a good thing.
- Enpass: This is platform which focus lays on increasing the security of your accounts. It does this by helping you create new and unique passwords, and then help you remember it without being a password manager where someone could just get access to it and find out what they are. It’s not a completely free app, it costs around $9.99 dollars. And it has features like time based passwords, it synchs with the cloud, a password generator, and helps you find a secure web browsers.
- Adobe Photoshop Express: This is one of the best photo editing tools that you will find there. But it’s especially great for those beginners, or those that simply want a platform that it’s not too full with features that they might never use. It comes with simple features like crop, flip, rotate and you can adjust brightness and things like that. It’s very lightweight, so it won’t take too much space of your computer and it’s also completely free.